Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Trying a REALLY BIG New Thing

How would you like to help me think of a name?

Oh now you’re curious!

No, not a dog or pet.  Not a boat….or an English country home. 

I have decided to leave employment in the corporate world and start my own business. 

I began taking on clients as a Professional Organizer.  I originally imagined mostly overcrowded kitchen cabinets and closets and people wishing to apply the Marie Kondo concepts to their home. 

While most people do have a space at home or an office that needs decluttering, so far I am finding that the biggest challenge for everyone is an overwhelming amount of paperwork. Whether catching up on a backlog or figuring out what to keep and purge, how to organize it in a better system, or just stay on top of it as more keeps piling up, everyone struggles with paperwork.  As much as I dislike my own paperwork, it’s much easier to objectively organize someone else’s.   

I’ll be working full time as an employee through August and revving up my business in September after I return from vacation. I’m starting to do all the start-up things one does to conduct business properly.  Top of the list:

Name the business!


1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited for you! I'll keep the wheels churning and let you know what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete